Hey Colleges, Clubs, and Organizations!
Rice Program Council offers 23 fencing panels at a rental price of $7 each. If you are interested in renting fencing panels for your next public party or event, we encourage you to use our system. (Renting from a non-RPC organization will cost $18 per panel, so this is a great deal!). Fencing panels ensure safety and security at parties and are useful for beer gardens and other closed-off areas.
To rent panels from RPC, please fill out this RPC Fencing Rental Form 2016-2017 and return it to Kristina Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC email@example.com by 5PM on the Monday your event. We will get back to you as soon as possible upon receipt of your rental form. Our panels are stored in Rice Housing & Dining (H&D) facilities. It will be your responsibility to pick up and return the panels you rent from H&D during business hours (9am-5pm).
Please note our rental policies below:
1) Your college/organization is responsible for paying any and all costs incurred due to damage to the fencing panels between the time of your pickup and your drop off. RPC reserves the right to assess the damages and appropriate values.
2) RPC will transfer the full cost of the fencing panel rental via IDT from your account according to the information provided above.
3) This form must be returned via email by 5PM on the Monday before your event. If it is not received by this time, an additional $50.00 will be charged to your account.
4) Fencing must be returned within two business days following the day of the event. For every day thereafter that the fencing is not returned, an additional $20.00 will be charged to your account.
5) You must bring a confirmation email from RPC stating that you have permission to use the fencing when you go to pick up the fencing from H&D. By attempting to remove fencing from H&D without RPC approval, an additional $100.00 will be charged to your account.