Hey Colleges, Clubs, and Organizations!
Rice Program Council offers 20 fencing panels at a rental price of $7 each. If you are interested in renting fencing panels for your next public party or event, we encourage you to use our system. (Renting from a non-RPC organization will cost $18 per panel, so this is a great deal!). Fencing panels ensure safety and security at parties and are useful for beer gardens and other closed-off areas.
To rent panels from RPC, please fill out this RPC Fencing Rental Form 2019-2020 and return it to Priscilla Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC email@example.com by 11:59PM on the Monday your event. We will get back to you as soon as possible upon receipt of your rental form. It will be your responsibility to pick up and return the panels you rent.
Please note our rental policies below:
1) Your college/organization is responsible for paying any and all costs incurred due to damage to the fencing panels between the time of your pickup and your drop off. RPC reserves the right to assess the damages and appropriate values.
2) RPC will transfer the full cost of the fencing panel rental via IDT from your account according to the information provided in this Google form.
3) This form must be returned via email by 11:59PM on the Monday before your event. If it is not received by this time, you may lose your opportunity to rent fences for your event (as other organizations on Rice also rent fences from RPC).
4) Fencing must be returned within two business days following the day of the event. For every business day thereafter that the fencing is not returned, an additional $20.00 will be charged to your account.
5) If you pick up fencing during H&D hours, you must bring a confirmation email from RPC stating that you have permission to use the fencing when you go to pick up the fencing from H&D. By attempting to remove fencing from H&D without RPC approval, an additional $100.00 will be charged to your account.
If you have any questions, please contact Priscilla Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CC email@example.com